I Am Thinking Of A Number.Mybhundreds Digit Is Seven,My Tens Digit Is Twi More Than My Hundreds Digit ,And Bith My Thousands Digit And Ones Digit Are

I am thinking of a number.Mybhundreds digit is seven,my tens digit is twi more than my hundreds digit ,and bith my thousands digit and ones digit are the same which is five less than my tens.What is the number

Answer:

4794

Step-by-step explanation:

I am thinking of a number. My hundreds digit is seven, my tens digit is two more than my hundreds digit, and both my thousands digit and ones digit are the same which is five less than my tens. What is the number

Hundreds digit = 7

Tens digit = 7 + 2 = 9

Thousands and ones digit = 9 - 5 = 4

Thousands - Hundreds - Tens - Ones

4 - 7 - 9 - 4

= 4794

#JuneChallenge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tapusin Ang Mga Sinimulang Pangungusap: Ang Aking Pinapangarap Na Trabaho Ay ...

Types Of Literary Genres??

What Can You Do To Maintain And/Or Improve Your Fitness Level Scores?