What Can You Do To Maintain And/Or Improve Your Fitness Level Scores?

What can you do to maintain and/or improve your fitness level scores?

Maintaining or improving fitness level scores are not that easy, but if I continue doing my everyday routine with proper diet and nutrition, I believe that any fitness goal I make will be achieved.

How can I maintain and improve my fitness level scores?

1. Determination- With determination, I can improve my fitness level because without determination, I wont be able to continue doing my daily routine especially at times when I feel lazy working out.

2. Commitment- This comes with determination, without commitment you wont achieve any goals you make with your life and your physical fitness.

3.  Proper diet and nutrition- working out alone will be hard to achieve your goals. I started with low carb diet to make sure that all the sugar and calories I take will be less than what I eat previously.

4. Continue doing the exercises or engage to more activities that can help me achieve my goals.

Read more on brainly.ph- brainly.ph/question/2239397

code: 10.23.1.1.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tapusin Ang Mga Sinimulang Pangungusap: Ang Aking Pinapangarap Na Trabaho Ay ...

Types Of Literary Genres??